Congratulations to @domestikateblog for winning our Boston Blogger Challenge. For more from @domestikateblog, log onto Twitter and Instagram or online at www.domestikatedlife.com.
2¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons SALT FOR LIFE® 75
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup caramel chips
Your choice of hard frozen yogurt flavors
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and SALT FOR LIFE® 75.
3. Beat in butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract with an electric mixer
4. Add in eggs, and combine.
5. Fold in chocolate and caramel chips.
6. Roll about 1.5 to 2 tablespoons of dough in your hands and drop on an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 11-12 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack completely.
8. Once cookies are cooled, scoop ice cream in between a set of two similar sized cookies.
9. Work quickly to avoid melting, and wrap individually in plastic wrap.
10. Freeze for at least two hours before serving.