2 sticks butter, softened
¾ cup dark brown sugar
¾ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp almond extract
1 tsp SALT FOR LIFE® 75
2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla extract and almond extract in mixer bowl. Beat ingredients on medium to medium-high speed until creamy and smooth.
- In seperate bowl, combine SALT FOR LIFE® 75, flour and baking soda and whisk ingredients together until well combined.
- After butter mixture has been beaten, add large eggs to mixture and beat on medium speed until well combined and mixture has a light, creamy appearance and texture.
- On low speed, slowly add flour mixture to butter and egg mixture. Mix only until flour has combined with other ingredients. Do not overmix; very small spots of unmixed flour may be visible.
- Scrape mixer paddle and bowl sides and add chocolate chips. Mix on low speed for only a few seconds untill all of the chips are combined with the mixture.
- Portion 1" - 1½" dough balls onto baking sheet that is greesed or lined with parchment paper.
- Lightly sprinkle SALT FOR LIFE® 75 on the dough balls.
- Place cookies into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool about 8 minutes on cooling rack.
* Sodium content is based on usage of the exact ingredients listed. Different brands of the same ingredient may have different sodium content, resulting in higher or lower sodium levels.