Your taste buds will spiral out of control with our friend Bree C’s organic sweet and sour chicken over carrot and zucchini noodles recipe!
2 organic chicken breasts, diced in cubes
3 whole carrots, spiralized
2 whole zucchinis, spiralized
SALT FOR LIFE® 75 to taste
Minced cilantro, to top
For the sweet and sour sauce:
4 Tbsp. organic ketchup
⅓ cup rice vinegar
4 Tbsp. raw honey
1 lime, juiced
½ tsp garlic powder
Crushed red pepper, to taste
SALT FOR LIFE® 75, to taste (about ½ tsp)
Toasted sesame seeds, to top
YIELDS: 2 servings
1. In a small sauce pan, combine the ketchup, vinegar, honey, lime juice, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and SALT FOR LIFE® 75 to taste. Bring the sauce to a boil whisking it constantly until the sauce begins to thicken then reduce to a low simmer.
2. In a separate pan, cook chicken in coconut oil and sprinkle with SALT FOR LIFE® 75.
3. Once chicken is cooked, add it to the pan with the simmering sweet and sour sauce.
4. In the pan you previously cooked the chicken, add the spiralized carrot and zucchini noodles with a dash of coconut oil and SALT FOR LIFE® 75. Sauté about 3-4 minutes or until the noodles are slightly softened.
5. Serve the chicken over the noodles and top with fresh minced cilantro and sesame seeds.