Thank you to @BostonGorgina for the following recipe submitted to our Boston Blogger Challenge. For more from @BostonGorgina log onto Twitter and Instagram or online at www.anotedlife.com.
1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil for sautéing
5 Sweet potatoes, cubed
1 Medium white onion (diced)
1 Whole avocado
1 tsp Fresh basil
¾ tsp SALT FOR LIFE® 75
Fresh ground pepper to taste
¼ tsp Paprika
2 Garlic cloves
3 Large eggs
1. Heat large sauté pan (or skillet) with oil over medium heat and add onions with garlic cloves until both are brown.
2. Take out the garlic cloves (I use them for taste only rather than adding garlic powder or salt.)
3. Add in sweet potatoes, most of the basil, SALT FOR LIFE® 75, paprika and a touch of fresh ground black pepper and stir.
4. Add 2 tbsp of water and cover to make the sweet potatoes tender (10 – 15 minutes.)
5. Make divots in the potatoes for cracked eggs.
6. Sprinkling each with a tiny bit of SALT FOR LIFE® 75 and fresh ground black pepper and recover.
7. Enjoy while yolks remain somewhat runny but whites are set.
8. Top with fresh basil and garnish with a side of sliced avocado for extra protein!