Congratulations to @domestikateblog for winning our Boston Blogger Challenge. For more from @domestikateblog, log onto Twitter and Instagram or online at www.domestikatedlife.com.
Box of large pasta shells
½ stick of butter
5 ears of corn, steamed and cut
4 cups of chopped chard (I used rainbow)
2 cups of ricotta cheese
¼ cup of parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon each of oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, red pepper flakes and SALT FOR LIFE® 75 - Combine to make spice mixture.
Juice of one lemon
Mozzarella, shredded (optional)
1. Boil water and cook shells until al dente. Drain and set aside to cool on a rimmed baking sheet.
2. In a large pan, melt butter and sauté corn and chard for 5-7 minutes, set aside to cool.
3. While that is cooking, in a large bowl combine oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, red pepper flakes and SALT FOR LIFE® 75 - Combine to make spice mixture. Fold in parmesan and ricotta cheeses.
4. Mix cooled corn and chard mixture into the seasoned ricotta.
5. Scoop ricotta mixture into each shell, filling completely.
6. Line the shells in the baking sheet side by side and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice (optional, add shredded mozzarella to top).
7. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 17-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
8. Top with more olive oil if desired before serving.