You know it’s sweet summertime when you take one bite of our very own Piper C’s. mom’s Cilantro Potato Salad made with SALT FOR LIFE® 75. Your outdoor party guests will thank you!
1-2 lbs. small multicolor potatoes
1 red onion, diced
1 bunch cilantro
2 tbs. lemon juice
1 tbs. olive oil
SALT FOR LIFE® 75
YIELDS: 4-6 servings
1. Depending on size, cut unskinned potatoes into halves or quarters and boil until tender.
2. Drain potatoes and let cool in bowl of ice water.
3. Dice red onion and cilantro and add to a one-gallon re-sealable plastic bag.
4. Add the rest of ingredients to bag.
4. Seal bag and shake contents so all solid ingredients are coated by the lemon juice and olive oil.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve and season with SALT FOR LIFE® 75.