½ tsp SALT FOR LIFE® 75
¼ tsp garlic powder
3 (5-inch) pitas, sliced into 8 wedges each
1 Tbsp olive oil
Yield: 24 pita chips, 4 servings
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 400°F.
- Combine the SALT FOR LIFE® 75 and garlic powder in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place the pita wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with half of the olive oil and sprinkle with half of the seasoning mixture.
- Flip the wedges over and repeat with the remaining oil and seasoning mixture.
- Bake until the chips are golden brown and crispy, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately transfer the chips to a wire rack until completely cooled.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
*Sodium content is based on usage of the exact ingredients listed. Different brands of some ingredient may have different sodium content, resulting in higher or lower sodium levels.