Congratulations to @domestikateblog for her Winning California Bruschetta Bites recipe submitted to our Boston Blogger Challenge. For more from @domestikateblog, log onto Twitter and Instagram or online at www.domestikatedlife.com.
One loaf of crusty French bread
Juice of one Lime
SALT FOR LIFE® 75, black pepper and red pepper flakes
Fresh basil for garnishing
1. Slice French bread into 1" pieces, spread across a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
2. Toast bread under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, watching closely to avoid burning.
3. Let the toasts slightly cool and spread avocados on top, mashing into the bread with the back of a fork.
4. Top with halves of cherry tomatoes and thinly sliced pieces of red onion.
5. Squeeze lime juice lightly over the top of each piece, and season with SALT FOR LIFE® 75, black pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
6. Garnish with torn fresh basil and serve immediately.